Marvin Revoal, CIC
Marvin brings years of in-depth experience in management, underwriting, training, and brokering with regional and national carriers to the field of employee benefits. He uses his knowledge of developing contracts between carriers and providers, supervising claims departments and analyzing claims experience to determine rate structure to create comprehensive group benefits packages for businesses. Marvin works closely with clients to develop employee benefit plans, deferred executive qualified and nonqualified compensation programs.
- Designed one of the largest executive deferred compensation program underwritten and placed in the state.
- Experience in designing, implementing and redesigning multi-site and multi-state plans.
- Created one of the first stand-alone, self-funded prescription plans in Oregon.
- Experience designing self-funded components to complement fully funded plans.
- Experience assessing and evaluating the capabilities and services of third party administrators.
- Has researched traditional and non-traditional models of funding for self-funded plans.
- Developed Association Plans for mental health providers, auto tire dealers and substance abuse counseling providers.
- Developed a model for using biometrics associated with wellness plans to obtain premium offsets from participating carriers
Marvin contributes to organizations from his business leadership experience relating to board development, strategic planning, financial stability, and continuation planning for nonprofits, a private business club, Chamber of Commerces and Governor appointed positions. He serves on the Willamette Valley Development Officers board of directors. Marvin is a founding member of Greenlight Greater Portland and continues to be active in the Portland Business Alliance with a goal of business development and recruitment. He committed 12 years to the Executive Board of the Eugene Chamber of Commerce serving as Board President for two years as well as four years on the Advisory Board for the Portland African American Chamber of Commerce. Marvin was appointed to “Oregon Workforce Investment Board” and now serves on the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.
Property & Casualty
Areas of experience
Employee Benefits Specialist
Executive Deferred Compensation
Long Term Care
Phone Number: 503-223-3638
Fax Number: 503-477-7938
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Marvin Revoal on Linkedin