Organizations with 20 or fewer employees now comprise 90% of all business activity in the United States.
Your business is unique. We seek to become a business partner who knows your business and can provide services and products to match your business needs and goals as your business grows and changes.
We believe risk is an inherent part of any business and managing risk is a key component of a successful business plan. By analyzing the risks to your business, we can help you put together a plan to protect your company by integrating objectives, controls and mitigation strategies. We have the experience and knowledge to design and manage employee benefits and risk management solutions for companies interested in maximizing their insurance investment.
We work with you to create a comprehensive and coordinated package of group and business insurance to give value to your employees, provide coverage for a wide range of potential risks, and help you plan your future. We can find solutions for your business insurance needs.
As your business partner, we update our knowledge and practices in anticipation of your needs in the changing business environment. We review new products and services offered by insurance companies with your company’s current and anticipated needs in mind. We affiliate with individuals and companies to provide services to extend our knowledge and skills. We stay informed regarding newly enacted rules and regulations that affect insurance product, services and business operations.
We know long term relationships are based on trust. We intend to earn your trust by consistently delivering on our promises to serve your best interests. We are here for the long term.
Every business decision is an insurance decision. We have the knowledge, experience and resources to provide you with products and options to meet your business insurance and risk mitigation needs. Read more....Oregon Small Business Guide to Insurance and Worksite Safety.
Rough Notes, a national insurance magazine, featured PBP Insurance in the January 2016 edition. Read more
"Congratulations! I think that the article captured
the PBP philosophy perfectly. We’ve always appreciated your extraordinary
customer service that truly sets your company apart! Christine Wallace
has been an amazing resource to me on the health benefits side. She
always has the answers to my questions, and she’s very prompt and cheerful
about getting the information back to me."
"Congratulations on being highlighted! The photos are great.
Bravo on a job well done. I know how hard you work and I am glad you are
being recognized. Here's to another fabulous year!" LC
Click here to meet your PBP Insurance team.
Click here for PBP compensation policy and fee schedule.
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, STD/LTD, Life
- ACA Questions and answers - What you need to know to be compliant with the Affordable Care Act - Download this document.
- How can you help employees understand how to maximize their Rx benefit? Share these Tips
- October 2015 - Small group is 1-50 and large group is 51-100. Read more about the recent Insurance Division decision. 20151015-smallgroup-decision.pdf
- March 31, 2014 Update - ACA and Large Groups Presentation by Marvin Revoal and PacificSource - For powerpoint of presentation, click here.
- Do you have questions about how the Affordable Care Act affects business and personal taxes? Click here for IRS updates.
- Did you know that each insurance company has resources to help you with your risk management and loss control?
- Do you have a risk management plan that includes a winter checklist for protecting your business property? Click here for a checklist
- Are you in a flood zone? Find out what your flood risk is by using this link. Find out how FEMA remapping may affect your coverage. Read more. Find out about government sponsored flood insurance by clicking here.
- Business Personal Property
- Business Income
- Does your business rely on utility services? Can you afford to lose $3000 per day if the power goes out? Call PBP Insurance about Off-Premises Utility Services Coverage.
- One in four businesses do not open after a storm, flood or disaster. Is your income protected? Read more about Business Income Insurance.
- Extra Expense
- Property Inventory
- Do you know whether contract language regarding negligence puts you more at risk? Read more before you sign your next contract.
- Do you have Slip & Fall Prevention policies and practices in place? Click here for more information and a checklist.
- Do you have data breach risks? Click here to determine your risk then talk to us about Cyber Liability insurance
- Do your employees use their own mobile devices to conduct company business? Read more about Employer Best Practices.
- Employment Practices Liability
- Do you know what these Acts - Civil Rights, Americans with Disabilities, Age Discrimination and Equal Pay - have to do with employment practices?
- Check out this link to see litigation statistics tracked by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Do you have an arbitration clause and language to protect "at will" employment status in your employee handbook? Read more
- Officers & Directors
- Workers’ Compensation
- Inland Marine
- Accounts Receivable
- Builders Risk
- Contractor Equipment
- Goods in Transit
- Installation Floater
- Business Auto
- Crime - What policies and procedures do you have in place? Download a checklist to make sure you follow best practices for risk management.
- Employee Dishonesty
- Money and Securities
- Computer Fraud
- Money Order and Counterfeit
- Public Official
- License and Permit
- Miscellaneous and Federal
Click here to see the companies we use for your insurance.
Learn More: Click on the following links to search for information you want to know about risk factors and insurance coverages, the insurance industry, and trends and research affecting insurance costs, products and services.
www.iii.org (En Espanol) The I.I.I. has a full library of educational videos on its You Tube Channel.
Securities offered through Variable Investment Advisors, Inc.Member FINRA/SIPC.